The en·CORE 100i utilizes a new dynamic capsule with a custom-tuned diaphragm designed specifically to provide a tighter polar pattern perfect for miking instruments and other sources requiring high isolation. A custom circuit with transformer optimizes frequency response for use with drums and amplified instruments and vocals, while a specially-designed grille provides protection from instrument strikes and facilitates mounting in tight spaces, making the en·CORE 100i a versatile addition to the en·CORE family.
- Studio-Grade Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Specially-designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design, and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer
- Tuned-volume, low profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against instrument hits
- Bright chrome unibody grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
The en•CORE 100i has taken to the stage and the audience has spoken...
All manuals are downloadable in Acrobat PDF format.
"This is a great mic for instrument recording and all around use." - Michael J. Padrutt via Sweetwater
"I recommend this mic for anyone who wants to mic guitar cabinets." - Mark Millan via Guitar Center
"Picks up my vocals whether close to the mic or from a distance. Highly Recommended." - Barry via Guitar Center
"I mic'd my Martin acoustic guitar with this thing and had tremendous results." - LIVE-StudioSound-MAN via Amazon
"A great alternative to the SM57!" - Mike FFG via Gearslutz
"Let’s just say this: the Blue enCORE 100i is the first microphone I’ve ever regularly chosen OVER the SM57, in ‘SM57’ typical applications, namely, snare drum top and electric guitar cab." - Mike FFG via Gearslutz
"Blue Microphones has certainly scored a home run with their new Blue 100i instrument mic." - Joe Shambro via About.com
"Used it on a live recording for vocals and it shines like no other." - Chris Hendrix via Sweetwater
"The Blue Encore 100i is a great, attractive microphone that, at its price point, most definitely offers something different and a different flavor from the more forward, can't be tamed SM57. So go try it!" - an Audiofanzine fan
"However affordable, the Blue 100i offers stellar performance on just about everything, easily replacing many of the old industry standard microphones." - Joe Shambro via About.com
"All I can say is that my guitar sounds like it does live on my recordings and it’s pretty awesome." - a Sweetwater customer